The Inn on Fleming Policies
All reservations require a one-night deposit plus 12.5% tax. Reservations made for more than one room or six months in advance require a one-night, non-refundable deposit. Special events/holidays may require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Reservations cancelled 14 days prior to arrival will be refunded less a cancellation fee of $35 plus applicable taxes. Reservations cancelled within the 14 day window will forfeit the deposit. Cancellations by email are not accepted. Early departures will be charged in full.
We highly recommend travel insurance to cover your hotel stay in case of emergencies or other unexpected interruptions.
The Inn on Fleming Policies
- Check-in 3:00 p.m. / Checkout 11:00 a.m.
- Inform us if you are flying, driving, or if you have an estimated arrival time.
- Our office is open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. You may check in any time after 3 p.m. If you plan to arrive later than 6:00 p.m., please call the office during normal business hours at (305) 294-4043 for instructions on checking-in after 6 pm. You'll need to come to the office in the morning to fully check in and provide payment.
- We are proud to serve coffee from our local company Cuban Coffee Queen, ready at 8 a.m. Each reservation includes a $5 voucher to the Cuban Coffee Queen for each guest per day, which may be used for a breakfast sandwich and con leche purchase in their nearby shops.
- Being a small guesthouse, we do not have our own parking. There is plenty of free parking on the streets. However, not all of the spaces belong to us. There are no meters and certain spots are marked "RESIDENT PERMIT" (directly on the pavement) and those spots you cannot use. There are six spots right by the house, with two in front and four along the picket fence, and plenty more within a block.
- All direct-booking reservations require a one-night deposit which we collect at the time of booking. For Fantasy Fest and New Year’s Week, a 50% deposit is required.
- Direct booking reservations canceled outside the 14-day window will be refunded their deposit minus a $35 cancellation fee plus applicable state tax.
- Direct booking reservations canceled outside the 30-60-day window for special events and holidays will be refunded their deposit minus a cancellation fee (fees may vary) plus applicable state tax.
- Direct booking reservations canceled inside the 14-day window (or 30-60-day window for special events and holidays) will forfeit their deposit.
- If you choose to check out prior to your confirmed departure date, your payment will not be refunded.
- Cancellations by email are not accepted. Call the property direct to cancel.
COVID 19 – What to Expect During Your Stay
- For the welfare of our guests and our staff, we are limiting the number of visits we make to guest rooms. Housekeeping service is now provided every three days or upon request. Requests for fresh linens, bathroom amenities, and trash removal can be made to the guest services team. We will gladly replenish any necessary room amenities you need, as well as collect any trash from your room.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in all public guest and employee areas.
- Our cleaning protocols include EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between reservations. Public restrooms and all touch points are cleaned with increased frequency after each service.
- Our rooms are non-smoking. A $250 cleaning fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed should you choose to smoke in your room.
- In the event that you either lock your key in your room or lose your key, a $50 fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. If we receive a noise complaint on your room, a $50 fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed.
- Our property does not allow pets. If this policy is violated, a $100 fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed.
- All room rates are subject to 12.5% tax.
- Upon arrival, payment must be made in full for your confirmed reservation.
- Due to adverse weather conditions on the island, we recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you have questions about our weather cancellation policies, it is best to call us for clarification.
- The minimum age to book our property is 21 years old.
- Happy Hour is served daily from 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. on our back deck. Complimentary wine, beer, and light snacks will be provided.
- Rates, minimum stays, and deposit requirements may vary during special events and holidays.
- We are an adult-only property.