The Inn on Fleming Policies
- Check-in 3:00 PM / Check-out 11:00 AM
- Please inform us if you are flying, driving or if you have an estimated arrival time.
- Office Hours are 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Our office is open daily from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. You may check in any time after 3pm. If you arrive later than 6:00 pm, please call us at (305) 294-4043 and can provide you with instructions. Please come to the office in the morning to fully check-in and provide payment. Check-out is at 11am.
- We are proud to serve coffee from our local company Cuban Coffee Queen, ready at 8am, and with every reservation include a $5 voucher for each guest per day, which may be used for a breakfast sandwich and con leche purchase in their nearby shops.
- We do not have our own parking, being a small house in a residential area, but there is plentiful parking on the streets at no charge, though the spaces don't belong to us. There are no meters, only certain spots marked "RESIDENT PERMIT", directly on the pavement, that you must avoid. There are six spots right by the house, two in front, four along the picket fence, and plenty more within a block.
- All direct-booking reservations require a one-night’s deposit which we collect at the time of booking. For Fantasy Fest and New Year’s Week, a 50% deposit is required.
- Direct booking reservations canceled outside the 14-day window will be refunded their deposit minus a $35 cancellation fee plus applicable state tax.
- Direct booking reservations canceled outside the 30-60-day window for special events and holidays will be refunded their deposit minus a cancellation fee (fees may vary) plus applicable state tax.
- Direct booking reservations canceled inside the 14-day window (or 30-60-day window for special events and holidays) will forfeit their deposit.
- If you choose to check-out prior to your confirmed departure date, your payment will not be refunded.
- Cancellations by email are not accepted. Please call the property direct to cancel.
COVID 19 – what you can expect during your stay:
- PPE is required by staff. We ask that all guests wear a face covering while in our lobby.
- Practice a safe social distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- For the welfare of our guests and our staff, we are limiting the number of visits we make to guest rooms. Housekeeping service is now provided every three days or upon request. Requests for fresh linens, bathroom amenities, and trash removal can be made to the guest services team. We will gladly replenish any necessary room amenities you need as well as collect any trash from your room.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in all public guest and employee areas.
- Our cleaning protocols include EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between reservations. Public restrooms and all touch points are cleaned with increased frequency after each service.
- Our rooms are non-smoking. A $250 cleaning fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed should you choose to smoke in your room.
- In the event that you either lock your key in your room or lose your key, a $50 fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. If we receive a noise complaint on your room, a $50 fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed.
- Our property does not allow pets. If this policy is violated, a $100 fee plus applicable state tax will be assessed.
- All room rates are subject to 12.5% tax.
- Upon arrival, payment must be made in full for your confirmed reservation.
- Due to adverse weather conditions on the island, we recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you have questions about our weather cancellation policies, it is best to call us for clarification.
- The minimum age to book our property is 21 years old.
- Happy Hour is served daily from 4:00 – 5:30 pm on our back deck. Complimentary wine, beer and light snacks will be provided.
- Rates, minimum stays, and deposit requirements may vary during special events and holidays.